WIHG Recruitment 2017
Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology (WIHG) has invited applications for the recruitment of 12 Finance & Accounts Officer, Senior Personal Assistant, Librarian, Technical Assistant, Field Attendant and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) posts. The interested and eligible candidates may apply on or before 23.02.2017.
WIHG Recruitment 2017 – Latest Govt Jobs Uttarakhand
|S.No.||Name of Post||Total No. of Posts|
|1||Finance & Accounts Officer||01|
|2||Senior Personal Assistant||01|
|5||Field - cum - Laboratory Attendant||02|
|7||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||04|
- Finance & Accounts Officer : A 1st class or high second class graduate degree from a recognized University, preferably in Commerce with advanced Accountancy/auditing as major subjects.
- Senior Personal Assistant : Graduate of a recognized University and possessing a speed of 120 w.p.m. in English shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in English typing
- Librarian : B.Sc. with M.Lib/M.Sc. with B.Lib. Science/B.E./ B.Tech with Four years relevant experience.
- Technical Assistant : B. Sc. or Diploma in Engineering /Tech. of minimum 3 years duration(or equivalent)
- Field – cum – Laboratory Attendant : High School
- Field Attendant : High School
- Multi Tasking Staff : High School
Salary : Rs. 5200-39100/- Per Month
- 35 years For Senior Personal Assistant
- 32 Years For Librarian
- 28 Years For Technical Assistant
- 25 Years For Field – cum – Laboratory Attendant
- Between 18-25 Years For Multi Tasking Staff Posts
- 25 Years For Field Attendant
- Finance and Accounts Officer : Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred) For (General & OBC) Candidates and Rs. 250/- for (SC & ST Candidates)
- Senior Personal Assistant & Librarian : Rs. 400/- (Four Hundred) For (General & OBC) Candidates and Rs. 200/- for (SC & ST Candidates)
- For All Others : Rs. 200/- (Two Hundred) For (General & OBC) Candidates and Rs. 100/- for (SC & ST Candidates)
How to Apply : The candidates may download the Application form from the official Website www.wihg.res.in The Interested candidates can download the Application Performa from the official Website and can submit their applications only in the prescribed Performa alongwith self attested photocopies of certificates and marksheets in support of educational qualification to the Registrar, Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology, 33, General Mahadeo Singh Road, Dehradun-248001 (Uttarakhand) latest by 4:00 p.m. on 23.02.2017.
The Last Date For Submission of Application is 23.02.2017.