- 1 TNAU Jobs Opportunities 2017 Assistant Agricultural Officer Vacancy Notification 206 Posts
- 1.1 TNAU Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 TNAU Job Portal
- 1.3 TNAU Recruitment 2017 Agricultural Office Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Education Qualification For Job Vacancies in Coimbatore
- 1.5 Age limitation For Agriculture Jobs in Tamilnadu
- 1.6 TN Employment News Selection Process
- 1.7 How to Apply For TNAU AAO Vacancy 2017 TNAU Application Form
- 1.8 TNAU Online Important Dates
- 1.9 Important links
- 1.10 TNAU Online Application Notification
TNAU Recruitment 2017 –Assistant Agricultural Officer Vacancy Notification 206 Posts, TNAU Asst Agricultural Office Vacancy 2017, Tamilnadu Agricultural University Recruitment 2017, TNAU Jobs Opportunities 2017
TNAU Jobs Opportunities 2017 Assistant Agricultural Officer Vacancy Notification 206 Posts
The Tamilnadu Agricultural University (TNAU) invites candidates for TNAU Assistant Agricultural Officer Vacancy notification for the 206 vacant vacancies. Job hunter those who have completed their Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination and also have a Diploma in Agriculture they can now make online application form for TNAU Jobs Opportunities on or before the last date of it. The online portal has begun to accept TNAU Application Form 2017 from 09 May 2017 and eligible candidates can apply for TNAU Recruitment until its last date. At the time of registration of the application, form candidates have to complete their Registration process and Application Form (Documents Upload, Address, Education, Payment Application Fee and Print Out of Application) steps.
TNAU Recruitment 2017
The aspirants who are searching for Govt Job today here and there, don’t have to worry about anything because we bring good news for all of them. The TamilnaduTNAU Recruitment 2017 Agricultural University (TNAU) has issued a recruitment notification for to invite application form for Assistant Agricultural Officer Post. Those who are interested in TNAU Assistant Agricultural Officer Vacancy 2017, first of all, confirm their eligibility criteria like Age Limitation, Education Qualification, Selection process, important dates and much more. After filing complete application form applicants will be invited for written examination and examination date will be announced very soon for TNAU Jobs Opportunities. The selection procedure for TNAU Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2017 is based on Written Examination and Oral Test. For more useful information candidates can follow this website regularly and keep update themselves with the latest news of TNAU Vacancy 2017.
TNAU Job Portal
www.tnau.ac.in Vacancy Position
Authority Name Tamilnadu Agricultural University
Name of Vacancy Assistant Agricultural Officer (AAO)
Total No. of Posts 206 Posts
Application Mode Online
Starting Date 09 May 2017
Closing Date 22 May 2017
Category of Job Govt Job
Job Location Tamilnadu
Official Website Link www.tnau.ac.in
TNAU Recruitment 2017 Agricultural Office Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification For Job Vacancies in Coimbatore
Aspirants, those have an interest in this job must have clear the Higher Secondary (Plus Two) Examination and should have a Diploma in Agriculture / Horticulture from any Institutions recognized by the Tamil Nadu Government.
Age limitation For Agriculture Jobs in Tamilnadu
Interested and eligible aspirant’s maximum age limit should not be more than 30 Year and minimum age limit of the candidate must be 18 years.
Age relaxation to all the reserve category candidates is available as per the rule of Govt. for more information read the notification.
TN Employment News Selection Process
Selection for TNAU Jobs Opportunities is based on written examination and the shortlisted candidates will be invited for Oral test.
How to Apply For TNAU AAO Vacancy 2017 TNAU Application Form
- Candidates applying for this Tamil Nadu Govt Job first have to follow the below mention application form link.
- Then candidate is required to click on the “continue to login” option.
- Now New candidates have to select option “New Registration”
- There fill all the required detail and get your application number and password.
- Now login to your account with the help of your Application No, Password and DOB.
- Here you have to complete all the required steps of application form such as Education, Address, and Upload Documents.
- Now, pay your application fee.
- At last, submit your application and take a print out of it for its necessary future uses.
TNAU Online Important Dates
- Releasing date to official Advertisement is 03 May 2017
- Date to Start Submission Application Form is 09.05.2017
- Last Date to Submission Application Form is 22 May 2017
- The Last Date to Submission Application Fee is 22 May 2017
- Date to conduct Written Examination: – Update Soon
TNAU Online Application Notification
The online application form has invited for Assistant Agricultural Officer vacancies to recruit eligible candidates for the vacant posts in TNAU. Candidates who are interested in working in Tamilnadu Agricultural University as an Assistant Agricultural Officer post can now make application form and could take participate in the written exam. The selection for this post depends upon written examination.
Leave a comment if you have any question, query and if you face any problem regarding this vacancy and get a solution for your answers as soon as possible by our team expert.