- 1 Eligibility Criteria for KRCL Recruitment 2017
- 2 Details Advertisement Notification
- 3 KRCL Recruitment 2017 Sr. & Jr. Engineer Vacancies
- 4 Konkan Railway Recruitment
- 5 KRCL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has invited applications for the recruitment of 13 Junior Technical Assistant Vacancies. The interested candidates can attend Walk-in-Interview on 04 & 05 July 2017.
Advt. No.: CO/P-R/07C/2017
Name of Vacancies: Junior Technical Assistant
Total No. of Vacancies: 13
Eligibility Criteria for KRCL Recruitment 2017
The candidates applying for Jr. Technical Assistant (JTA) Vacancy in Konkan Railway should have Diploma / Degree in Electrical Engineering (regular) from any recognized (AICTE) university with minimum 55% marks.
As per department rules
Rs. 30000/- (per month)
Karnataka & Maharashtra
The selection process for KRCL Junior Technical Assistant Jobs is going to be on the basis of interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply:
The interested candidates can appear for Interview along with the prescribed application form, original & Attested Photocopies of certificates to prove their age, qualifications, experience at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview:
Community Hall, Konkan Railway Corporation Limited, Udupi Railway station, Indrali, Post: Kunjibettu, Udupi-576102. Karnataka and office of Regional Railway Manager–Ratnagiri, MIDC AREA, Mirjole, RATNAGIRI-415639..
04 & 05.07.2017 at 10.00 AM
KRCL Recruitment 2017 Sr. & Jr. Engineer Vacancies
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) invites application for the post of 34 Senior Section Engineer. Interested candidates can apply online for Konkan Railway recruitment 2017 before the due date which is mentioned below.
Konkan Railway Jobs Notification 2017 is out. According to the Konkan Railway Job Vacancy notifications, there 34 Senior Section Engineer vacancies and 37 Junior Engineer vacancies. The qualification criteria for the railway job vacancy are Graduation Degree and a diploma from any recognized institution. The age requirement for the job in KRCL Recruitment 2017 is 32 and 35 years. If you are looking for a career in Konkan railway recruitment then this is the right time. Interested candidates may apply for the current railway Jobs on or before the due date. More information regarding this job has been given below.
Konkan Railway Recruitment
Name of Post: Senior Section Engineer
Number of Posts: 34 Posts
Salary: Rs. 9300-34800/- PM
Grade Pay: Rs.4600/-
Name of Post: Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)
Number of Posts: 37 Posts
Salary: Rs. 9300-34800/- PM
Grade Pay: Rs.4200/-
KRCL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Section Engineer: 4 years bachelor degree in Electronics / Electrical & Power Engineering/ Industrial /Automobile / Mechanical / Production Engineering/ Information technology/ Communication engineering/ Electronics/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Science or M Sc electronics /Civil Engineering from an recognized university/ institute approved by AICTE.
- Junior Engineer: Candidate applying for Konkan Railway JE Vacancy 2017 should have completed full-time regular Diploma in Electrical /Civil Engineering from university/ Institute recognized by AICTE.
Vacancy in Railway Jobs Here
- Sr. Section Engineer: Maximum age limit is 35 years as on 01.07.2017
- Jr. Engineer: Maximum age limit is 32 years as on 01.07.2017
- Senior Section Engineer: for SC/ST Candidates 05 years & For OBC Candidates 03 years
- Junior Engineer: for SC/ST Candidates 05 years & For OBC Candidates 03 years
Area of Job:
- Senior Section Engineer: Selection will be based on Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering scores (GATE scores).
- JE: Selection will be made on through Written Test.
Application Fee For Latest Railway Recruitment:
Candidates Have to Pay Rs.200/- through Demand Draft in favor of FA&CAO/KRCL and payable at Navi Mumbai. NO Examination fee for SC/ST candidates
How to Apply KRCL Vacancy:
Interested candidates may apply Online for the vacancy in railway through the website official www.konkanrailway.com on or before the due date and send hard copy of Online application along with all the requisite documents, and clearly mentioning the above Notification Number and Post applied for and the registration ID to Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, Plot No.6, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614.
For Senior Section Engineer
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 21.05.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 22.5.2017
For Junior Engineer:
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 12.05.2017
For Senior Section Engineer:
- Details Advertisement Link For Senior Section Engineer Vacancy in Konkan Railway
- Apply Online For Senior Section Engineer Vacancy in Konkan Railway
For Junior Engineer: