IBPS RRB Notification 2017-18: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has invited Online Applications for the recruitment of RRBs (RRBs-CWE-VI) for 14192 Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) vacancies in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). The common written examination will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in September & November 2017. Interested candidates can apply for IBPS RRB Notification 2017 on or before d the date.
IBPS RRB Jobs 2017 Details
Name of Vacancy: Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Total No. of Vacancies: 7374 Posts
Salary: Rs.7200-19300/- Per Month
Name of Vacancy: Officer Scale- I
Total No. of Vacancies: 4865 Posts
Salary: Rs.14500- 25700/- Per Month
Name of Vacancy: Officer Scale- III
Total No. of Vacancies: 207 Posts
Salary: Rs.25700- 25700/- Per Month
Name of Vacancy: Officer Scale- II (General Banking Officer/Specialist Officers)
Total No. of Vacancies: 1746 Posts
Salary: Rs.19400- 28100/- Per Month
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) & Officer Scale- I: The candidate applying for Office Assistant Vacancy should have a degree in any discipline from a recognized institution or its equivalent qualification and Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s.
- Officer Scale- II: The candidate applying for Officer Scale 2 Vacancy in IBPS RRB should have a degree in any discipline from a recognized Institution or its equivalent qualification with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR should have degree from a recognized University in Communication/ Electronics/Computer Science/Information Technology (IT) or its equivalent qualification with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR should be Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR should have a degree from a recognized institution in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR should have a degree of MBA in Marketing from a recognized Institution OR a degree in Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Agricultural Engineering/ Veterinary Science/ Pisciculture from a recognized institute or university or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Officer Scale- III: The candidate applying for Officer Scale 3 Vacancy in IBPS RRB should have a degree in any discipline from a recognized Institute or University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and minimum five years experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions.
- Officer Scale- I: 18 to 30 years
- Officer Scale- II: 21 to 32 years
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 18 to 28 years
- Officer Scale- III: 21 to 40 years (As on 01.07.2017)
Age of Relaxation:
- Other Backward Classes: 3 years
- Persons With Disability: 10 years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
The selection process for IBPS RRB Notification 2017 is going to be on the basis of Preliminary Online Exam, Main Exam and Interview (only for Officer post).
All Others Candidates: Rs. 600/-
SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates: Rs. 100/-
The candidates applying for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017-18 have the option of making the payment of application fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode using Debit Cards (Visa/MasterCard/ RuPay/Maestro), Credit Cards, IMPS, Internet Banking, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply:
The candidates can apply online through IBPS website at http://www.ibps.in between 12 July 2017 to 01 August 2017.
- The Starting Date For Submission of IBPS RRB Online Application is 12.07.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application is 01.08.2017
- The Date of Online Payment of Application Fees is 12.07.2017 to 01.08.2017
- Date of Preliminary Online Examination: Office Assistant- 17, 23 & 24.09.2017 & Officer Scale-1 – 09, 10 & 16.09.2017
- Download of Call letter for Examination: August 2017 for Officer Scale-1 & September 2017 for Office Assistant