- 1 BSF Bharti Online Form 2017 Vacancy Details
- 1.1 BSF Open Rally Bharti Educational Qualification
- 1.2 Selection Process For BSF Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.3 How to Apply Online BSF Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- 1.4 Important Dates For BSF Jobs 2017 Apply Online
- 1.5 BSF Online Apply
- 1.6 बीएसएफ में भर्ती 2017 ऑनलाइन आवेदन
- 1.7 Are You Looking for New BSF Recruitment?
- 1.8 BSF Bharti Online Form Salary Details
- 1.9 Educational Qualification For BSF Bharti 2017
- 1.10 Age Limit For Current Vacancy BSF
- 1.11 Selection Process
- 1.12 Application Fee
- 1.13 How to Apply For BSF New Vacancy
- 1.14 Important Dates For BSF Recruitment 2017
- 1.15 Allocation Of Central Pool MBBS/BDS Seats(15+02) For The Academic Year 2017 -18 For The Wards Of CAPFs Personel
Border Security Force (BSF) has broadcast a BSF Bharti advertisement notification in the form of www.bsf.nic.in Recruitment 2017-18 for the 31 vacant posts of Sub Inspector (SI) and Junior Engineer / Sub Inspector. Application form filling procedure for BSF Recruitment is offline. Contenders may download the application form from the department’s official advertisement of the recruitment.
BSF Bharti Online Form 2017 Vacancy Details
Name of the posts- Sub Inspector (SI) and Junior Engineer (JE)
Number of the posts- 31
Name of the Department- Border Security Force
Application mode- Offline
Official Website- www.bsf.nic.in
Last date- 13th May 2017
|Name of Post||Total No. of Vacancies||Salary||Age limit|
|Sub Inspector (SI)||10||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- PM and Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-||30 Years|
|Junior Engineer / Sub Inspector||21|
BSF Open Rally Bharti Educational Qualification
Candidate applying for BSF Jobs must possess Diploma in Electrical or Civil engineering with good academic records from any recognized university or institute.
Selection Process For BSF Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Selection of the candidates will be made on the following basis:
- Medical Standard Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Exam
Sub Inspector (SI) and Junior Engineer (JE) Application Fee
General & OBC Rs. 200/-
SC / ST candidates Persons with disabilities No fee
How to Apply Online BSF Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- Candidates are required to go to through the official portal of the BSF first “www.bsf.nic.in”.
- Now click on “Recruitments” tab
- Now select “BSF L/No A-4Pers-Rectt/Gp-A/BSF/2017/2791 dated 12 April 2017 / BSF L/No A-4Pers-Rectt/Gp-A/BSF/2017/2791 dated 12 April 2017” link.
- Then click on the link and a PDF file will open on the screen
- Read the detailed advertisement carefully
- Now download application form attached with the advertisement.
- Then fill all the mandatory details carefully and also attach Xerox copy of all documents
- Please Don’t forget to attach your passport size photograph.
- At last, enclose your application in an envelope and submit it to the address mentioned in the notice
Important Dates For BSF Jobs 2017 Apply Online
The last date of submission of application form for BSF Bharti 2017 is 13 May 2017
The last date of submission of application form for Remote Area is 28 May 2017
BSF Online Apply
Border Security Force is now going to give good news to the candidates who are looking for their career in BSF. BSF is going to give jobs to the thousands of interested candidates. BSF Bharti will start in this year very soon so the candidates who were waiting for this opportunity will be given a good news very soon.
Border Security Force (BSF) has invited Application for the vacancies of 15 Assistant Commandant. Apply for BSF Bharti 2017 before 30 Days from the Date of Publication in Employment News.
बीएसएफ में भर्ती 2017 ऑनलाइन आवेदन
Border Security Force Jobs Notification is out. Thousands of candidates are waiting for latest BSF Bharti. According to the BSF recruitment notification, there are 15 vacancies of Assistant Commandant. The qualification criteria for the BSF Recruitment are Degree in Electrical Engineering /Civil. The age requirement for the job in Border Security Force is 35 years as on 01.04.2017.
If you are looking for a new BSF Requirement then this is the right time. Interested candidates may apply for the BSF Jobs on or before 30 days of publication. More information regarding Border Security Force Vacancies has been given below.
Are You Looking for New BSF Recruitment?
Here are some Upcoming Defence Jobs 2017 Only for you
Name of Posts: Assistant Commandant (Works)
Number of Posts: 07 Posts
Name of Posts: Assistant Commandant (Electrical)
Number of Posts: 08 Posts
BSF Bharti Online Form Salary Details
Rs. 15600-39100/- (5400/- Grade Pay)
Hi, you must read this article before applying for this BSF Requirement.
Educational Qualification For BSF Bharti 2017
The candidate should have passed Degree in Electrical Engineering /Civil from a recognized University or institution.
Age Limit For Current Vacancy BSF
The age of the candidate must be is 35 years (as on 01.04.2017)
BSF Recruitment 2017 Constable Age Relaxation:
ST/SC Candidates 5 years & OBC Candidates 3 years
The candidate applying for latest BSF recruitment will be selected on the basis of written Test, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Interview & Medical Examination.
The Candidates will have to pay Rs. 400/- (four hundred) through Postal Order /Demand Draft in favor of the addressee to whom the application is addressed, payable at respective State Bank of India/ Post Office at the location or nearby station. Women/ ST/ SC & BSF Candidates are exempted from every payment of application fee.
How to Apply For BSF New Vacancy
The Interested and eligible Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with the Self-attested photocopy of all relevant documents, 3 recent passport size photograph, Demand Draft/IPO & 2 self-addressed envelopes of size 25 x 12 cm with postal stamp worth Rs. 40/- forty each send to relevant centers as per official Notification.
Important Dates For BSF Recruitment 2017
The Date of Publication is 02.03.2017
30 days from the date of publication in Employment News is the Last Date for the Submission of Application.
Allocation Of Central Pool MBBS/BDS Seats(15+02) For The Academic Year 2017 -18 For The Wards Of CAPFs Personel
BSF today on 11 May 2017 has invited application forms from the eligible wards of serving/retired/deceased/ widow/wives of disabled/ deceased personnel of CAPFs on the prescribed forms, are invited (specimen enclosed) for the admission to BDS & MBBS Courses separately against the seats reserved (BDS-2 & MBBS – 15) by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare department to this Headquarter within five days after declaration of NEET result 2017-18. The Children’s of IPS Cadre Officers working in the eligible organization are also eligible but children’s of the civilian staff are not eligible.